Using resources such as the Online Library and the Internet, research achievement tests and select any one test to attempt.
After attempting the test, write a 2- to 3-page report in a Microsoft Word document that includes answers to the following:
- Brief description of the test.
- Explanation of the purpose of this test.
- Brief description on the theoretical basis for the test.
- Analysis of the test results.
- Explanation of whether your results surprise you.
- List of the references cited for the construction or development of this test, if any.
In your r eport, also provide answers to the following questions:
- How much faith do you have in this test and its results?
- On the basis of what you learned about achievement tests, what would you change regarding this test and why?
- What are the positive and negative ramifications of this test’s availability?
- What are the implications of taking this test on a computer? Would this test be better as a p aper-and-pencil test?
- Is the test associated with a reputable organization? If yes, give a brief description of the organization.
- Are there different subscale scores, or is it just one aggregate score? What scoring unit is used—z scores, percentile scores, or raw scores? What are the theoretical implications for the scoring of this test?
- What type of achievement test is this—survey battery, single-subject survey, diagnostic, or prognostic?
Support your responses with examples.
Using APA format, appropriately cite your sources throughout the assignment and include references on a separate page.