Step 1. Select a picture of an interior space or a picture of a piece of artwork. These images may be found online, in a book, or in a magazine.
Step 2. After analyzing the image, use Chapter 3 Design Theory: Aesthetics, Elements, and Principles of Design to do the following…
Step 3. Objectively analyze the picture.
Step 4. End with a short summary of your overall evaluation of the validity of the design. AT LEAST 3 SENTENCES
• You may present your critique in bullet or outline format in a PowerPoint
• Use as many of the Principles and Elements as possible.
• Stay objective with your critique – keep your personal opinions out of your
• Remember, presentation is important! You must include your image in your
• Please include a cover slide with your name, the assignment, class, and due
• MUST BE AT LEAST 2 SLIDES