Analyze Figure 1 in the discussion menu (Assignment 3) and/or below and consider the following points outside of the classroom by providing your response to the assignment found in your Assignment Folder.
- For each cell below, provide a real world example/event for each descriptor.
- Now then, think about an integrated approach to biosecurity, indeed, a unified approach to biosecurity based on Figure 1 and its completion by you. Consider the following points to ponder and expound upon:
- Discuss the scope of biosecurity and the risks posed by the different types of biological threats.
- How should these threats be securitized and prioritized in terms of political attention, biosecurity and resources?
- Provide a personal broad definition of biosecurity—the big picture in your mind—that everyone can understand to bridge the gap between the national security, life sciences, public health communities and your colleagues in this course. How does your definition include what is meant by biosurety, or should it?
APA format, references include, fill in the table completely