Submit your analysis of the following case from HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Leadership Vol. 2 (2020):
- The Authenticity Paradox (Ibarra) https://hbr.org/2015/01/the-authenticity-paradox
Consult the Case Study Guidelines and the Case Analysis rubric attached to this page to ensure you meet the assignment requirements. Requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Be a minimum of 1000 words.
- Note: Do not include abstracts, bullets, headings and subheadings, cover and reference pages, and charts and graphs in your word count.
- Follow the latest version of the APA Publication Manual.
- Be in a Word document format, double-spaced, and use a 10- or 12-point Arial or Times New Roman font. The page margins on the top, bottom, left, and right should be 1 inch each.
- Be supported by multiple references cited in the latest version of APA style. Justify your analysis by including in-text citations and your references as applicable. Use the following resources to properly cite your work: