In your readings from the Catechism of the Catholic Church and the Compendium of the Catechism of the Catholic Church, you gleaned a better understanding of what the Catholic Church’s teachings are on specific theological topics.
You will now use the information gleaned in the text to delineate the teachings listed below in a concise manner:
- Catholic Understanding of God as Trinity
- Salvation is Achieved through the Paschal Mystery of Jesus Christ
- Eschatology – Death and the Afterlife
When completing this written report, the following guidelines must be followed. Failure to do so will result in points being deducted from your grade:
- This report must be typed in a 12 point non-ornamental font.
- Each section of the report must include a section title on a separate line (ex: Freedom, Virtues, Sin, etc.).
- Incorporate at least 2 direct quotations with appropriate footnotes.
- First quotation must come from the specific section of the Catechism of the Catholic Church in the required readings.
- Second quotation with accompanying footnote must come from the specific section of the Compendium of the Catechism of the Catholic Church in the required readings.