Create your own simple website to demonstrate your HTML and CSS skills. You can choose any topic for your
website as long as it is appropriate for class (professional).
Continued next page…
• Include at least one image.
• Include at least two custom, linked pages. See grading rubric posted to Canvas for grading details.
Pages may link to other, outside pages, but 2 custom pages with content must be included.
• Include a stylesheet.
• Creation of a shared, private github repository – add ‘svlasnik-uno’ as a Collaborator. This step should
have been completed in Task 2 above.
• Push all html, image files, and css files to your new github Activity 2 repository.
Pushing Your Files to GitHub:
• Be sure to preview your website frequently as you are building it. If you make changes after pushing
files to GitHub, you will need to update the repo by pushing the updated files via GitHub Desktop.