You must attend a group session of Gamblers Anonymous (GA) that allow you to be present and observe. Discuss a very brief description (one paragraph for the group session to include the following:
- Official name of the program or group you observed.
- When and where did you go to the group?
- Why did you choose this specific meeting?
- Brief history of program or group – MUST CITE – you obtained this information somewhere. If you obtained information during the meeting, cite IN the discussion “personal communication” (not on the Reference page).
- Criteria for client entrance into program or group.
- Describe the demographics of the group. (ie., age, gender, ethnicity, number of members)
- Organization’s goals of program or group.
After that, The main body of the discussion should address:
- Your objective impression of the program or group in meeting the clients’ needs and your rationale.
- Identify two or more therapeutic factors observed. Provide a detailed description of these factors.
- In your opinion, was the group process (leadership style, established norms, etc.) effective?
- Were there any patient management issues, and how were they handled?
- Describe your feelings about this group and how it enriched you as a psychiatrist practicioner.
- Would you refer future clients to this group?
at least 500 words ( 2 complete pages of content) formatted and cited in current APA style 7 ed with support from at least 3 academic sources which need to be journal articles or books from 2019 up to now. NO WEBSITES allowed for reference entry. Include doi, page numbers, etc. Plagiarism must be less than 10%.