1.2 Content Proficiency Test
1. After studying and reviewing the concepts and practices of workshop 1, answer all the questions provided about the concepts of Module 1: Statistics Fundamentals.
2. What is the measurement level of each of the following variables?
• Student’s IQs
• The distance students travel to get to classes
• A classification of individuals by date of birth
• A classification of employees by level: beginner, professional, supervisor, manager, executive
• Number of hours students study per week
3. Consider the following aspects when submitting your test:
• Present your answers with the aspects learned so far on basic concepts of descriptive and inferential statistics
• Use a word processor, such as Word, to complete the Assignment
Contribute a minimum of 2 pages. It should include at least 2 academic sources, formatted and cited in APA.
· Submit your assignment by 11:59 PM Eastern on Sunday.
· Review the rubric to determine how your assignment will be graded.
· Your assignment will be run through Turnitin to check for plagiarism.