MY INTERNSHIP IS ABOUT DIGITAL MARKETING, SO YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE A DEEP TOPIC ABOUT THAT AND NOT JUST TALKING IN GENERAL ABOUT DIGITAL MARKETING.
All research works must contain substantive academic content with a strong analytical focus. You have the freedom to decide on the topic(s) of your research, on areas that are related to your major or something that relates to your future career goals. Be sure that your topic is neither too broad nor too narrow to meet the requirements. From the moment you begin your internship or co-op, you should start thinking about a topic that you would like to know more, which will help you gain knowledge that you can apply to your desired career field.
General guidelines for your research content and format
Your research p… should:
- Present on a topic that is relevant to your career goals and must incorporate academic knowledge/ content related to your major, minor or area of study.
- Include references from scholarly and credible sources to support your research topic.
- Be analytical in nature and do not reflect on your internship experience.
- Include a cover page with the research title, your name, date, course number, and credit hours.
- It should be double-spaced using normal Times Roman 12 font, normal margins.
- The in-text citation is required or use footnotes and include a bibliography of the sources you have consulted.
- You can use either MLA or APA format. The style of writing needs to be business/consultative style, not casual journal writing.
a minimum of 7-8 pages of content with at least 4 written sources. (NOT COUTING THE COVER AND BIBLIOGRAPHY PAGES)