Research Paper: Leadership Philosophy Paper Assignment Instructions
PLEASE READ ALL ATTACHMENTS
the reading from this assignment is coming from Reading resource: Northouse, P. G. (2021). Leadership: Theory and practice (9th ed.). SAGE. ISBN: 9781544397566. (CHAPTER 8&9)
In this assignment, you will identify a leader who projects a style you feel is most valuable to the field of public safety. You will then identify their leadership style and discuss the advantages and disadvantages of their leadership style. Additionally, you will assume the role of a leadership within a public safety setting. You will identify and select a leadership style you feel is most beneficial for you in that role and you will discuss your selected leadership style in depth. Why did you select this style? Why do you feel it would prove most beneficial in the field of public safety? How might you determine your success? Additionally, please be sure to discuss and compare your selected leadership style to at least three other leadership styles.
The paper should consist of at least 10-12 full pages (not including any title, abstract, and reference pages) in current APA format and must discuss the points required. Follow the guidelines provided below:
- Identify and discuss a leader and leadership style.
- Discuss how their leadership style would offer value to the field of public safety.
- Assume the role of a leader in public safety and then select your own, preferred leadership style.
- Discuss your own leadership style in depth and compare your selected leadership style to at least three other styles of leadership.
- Please be sure to incorporate Biblical concepts/passages into your paper.
- Make sure each section is clearly labeled with headings (i.e. Identified Leader Name, Leadership Style, etc.)
- All papers should consist of 10-12 full pages (not including any title, abstract, and reference pages) in current APA format
- At least 9 citations (in addition to the Bible)
- Acceptable sources (e.g. scholarly articles published within the last five years)
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.