Find one successful and one unsuccessful outdoor advertising campaign. . You may find out on the street or search for them online.
Explain the reasoning behind your selections.
Give information about;
- The intended audiences
- Marketing objectives of the campaigns
- Fundamental creative/design components of the campaigns
- Positive and negative aspects.
- Are they integrated with other marketing communication channels?
- Were they able to give the intended effect?
- Were they able to reach the intended target market?
- Why are they success/failure?
- What would you change in them?
- Your personal evaluations of the advertising/marketing campaigns.