Option #1: Leadership Research
For this assignment, first review these readings from Module 1:
- BusinessMinderVideos. (n.d.). The 10 characteristics of effective leadership [Video file]. Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=silPtekoFqE
- Chapter 1, in Sugerman, J., Scullard, M., & Wilhelm, E. (2011). The 8 dimensions of leadership: DiSC strategies for becoming a better leader. Retrieved from CSUGlobal.edu
- Jenkins, D. (2012). Global critical leadership: Educating global leaders with critical leadership competencies. Journal of Leadership Studies, 6(2), 95-101. doi:10.1002/jls.21241
how to paraphrase, summarize, and complete in-text citations in Module 3.
Option #2: Leadership, Information, and Communication Research
For this assignment, first review these readings from Module 2:
- Generation matters. (2015). Journal of Protective Coatings and Linings, 32(3), 52.
- Likierman, A. (2009). Successful leadership—How would you know? Business Strategy Review, 20(1), 44-49.
- Trybus, M. A. (2011). Facing the challenge of change: Steps to becoming an effective leader. Delta Kappa Gamma Bulletin, 77(3), 33-36.
how to paraphrase, summarize, and complete in-text citations