These labs explore the nature of long-term memory, including how to best harness it (the Encoding Specificity and Levels of Processing labs). However, the very tendencies that make it successful can lead to its fallibility in some situations (False Memory lab).
Complete the following labs:
- Encoding Specificity
- Levels of Processing
- False Memory
Then complete the Module Four Lab Worksheet Template. Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Record data and include screenshots of results for all module labs.
- For the Encoding Specificity lab, address lab questions accurately.
- For the Levels of Processing lab, address lab questions accurately.
- For the False Memory lab, address lab questions accurately.
- Address the module question accurately.