West African fast-food restaurant
7. Promotional Strategy
Recommend a strategy to position and promote the new product.
· What promotional mix would you recommend for your company’s product?
· Would you recommend using a push strategy, a pull strategy, or a mix of both to promote your company’s product?
· Who or what are the competitors for your company’s product, and what strategies would you recommend to promote the competitive positioning of your company’s product?
8. Ethical Implications
Create an ethics statement for the new product.
· Assuming that you have decided to sell your company’s product to a foreign market, which entry mode would you recommend and why?
· For a global expansion of marketing for your company’s product, which product, pricing, distribution, and promotional strategies would you recommend and why?
· Considering the ethical implications of selling your company’s product in domestic or foreign markets, write a brief ethics statement that captures how your company’s brand and product address environmental sustainability and social justice issues.
FYI: All four pieces are here together w/o the word Draft anywhere. First page is the Title page, then Table of Contents with page numbers, Executive Summary, Text Body with subtitles, Appendixes, and References.
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY provides general information on the issues surrounding your strategic marketing problem and the proposed initiatives created by you to address it. Usually, this section is completed last after all other sections of the paper have been written (1-2 pages long). Structure:
· The hook: Problem-Solution definition (the first sentence and paragraph of your executive summary determine whether or not the entire executive summary gets read). Outline your personal contribution!
· Brief company description summary.
· Strategic market analysis.
· Products and services introduced.
· Financial information and projections (or estimated outcomes).
· Future and contingency plans.
Due Monday 16th by 6PM New York Time / 2 pages