Consider a topic in the areas of strategic thinking, decision-making, or sustainable innovation that appeals to you, possibly even as a potential dissertation topic. The final assignment will be to create an annotated outline of a potential research project (about 3 pages), that includes a fully written literature review (at least 7 pages). Thus, the total project will include about 10-11 pages.
Research must be conducted using peer-reviewed trade or academic journals only and write the paper in APA format and the assignment should be plagiarism free.
You will need at least 15 references for this paper. At least 12 should be from the last 4 years. I am attaching the research paper templete for your reference.
Grounding your topic in a real-world issue or problem will help you find a researchable niche. Pick from the below list, but make the topic YOURs by including a particular firm, industry, or population to create an original topic idea. Choose any one topic from the list below:
· Competitive advantage, sustainable competitive advantage, competitive disadvantage,
and competitive parity [in a named, specific firm, population, or industry].
· Relationship between stakeholder strategy and sustainable competitive advantage [in a
named, specific firm, population, or industry].
· Stakeholder impact analysis [in a named, specific firm, population, or industry].
· Analysis, Formulation, Implementation (AFI) Strategy Framework used as a competitive advantage [in a named, specific firm, population, or industry].
· Role of strategic leaders and what they do [in a named, specific firm, population, or industry].
· The roles of corporate, business, and functional managers in strategy formulation and Implementation [in a named, specific firm, population, or industry].
I have one request, whatever article you are using from anywhere please attach a link too. whatever article you are using send those links where I can download those articles. my prof needs it. Also could you send the references and topic in few hours and finish the paper by tomorrow.