1. (TCO 2) To view HTML in Visual Studio.NET, you would _______.
open the web page in Notepad
open the web page through the Solution Explorer
open the “Code” tab on the web page
right-click on the web page and left-click on “Open”
open the “Source” tab on the web page
2. (TCO 2) The default appearance of the heading and body text is determined by _______.
the Visual Studio.NET settings
the web.config settings
the Cascading Style Sheet associated with the web page
the code associated with the web page
3. (TCO 2) How would you generate Style attributes?
Open the New Style dialog box and set the font properties
Open the web.config and set the “Style” property to the font and size
Open the Global.asax and set the “Style” property to the font and size
Open the Cascading Style Sheet Builder and set the font properties
Open the web page’s “Style” property and set the font properties
4. (TCO 2) The number of pixels between cells in a tables can be specified by what?
5. (TCO 2) ____ allow users to select controls by keyboard shortcuts.
6. (TCO 2) You can use the ________ to specify the maximum amount of characters that can be entered in a textbox.
Size setting in the database
7. (TCO 2) The CheckedChanged Event for a radio button occurs _________.
only when the radio option does not have a check mark
whenever the radio option is checked or unchecked
only when the radio button has focus
only when the radio option has a check mark
None of the above
8. (TCO 2) The Rows and SelectionMode properties apply to _______.
9. (TCO 2) The radio buttons represent a list of _______.
all options you select
mutually exclusive options
any two or more options selected
any options selected which you can force the minimum amount
10. (TCO 2) The ________ displays a text box and button for users to browse, select, and upload a file.
Text box control
Upload text box control
Upload file control