Are you prepared for your next interview? No matter what your experience level, this assignment will help you practice responding to professional interview questions so that you can get ready for a future job search. And since this is a recorded mock interview, you’ll be able to practice your answers over and over again, until you’re satisfied with the result. As you review your recordings, consider how you can improve your body language and responses in the future. Good luck!
In this , you will:
- Practice speaking out loud by reading and responding to interview questions
- Record audio and video on a smartphone or desktop computer
- Review the recordings to observe your own behaviors and mannerisms
- Make any adjustments to your body language and speech patterns
- Record a final copy of responses to the interview questions
- Submit the final video
Please answer all three prompts in your video:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Describe a time you faced a challenge and how you overcame it.
- Why would you be a good choice for this position?