Select one article that examines a contemporary issue on moral or employee rights in business.
Below are possible topics to search for an article:
The article review should address the following points:
- Summarize the article, and discuss the author’s main point.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the article.
- Explain the ethical issue presented in the article.
- Determine if the practice is relevant and therefore ethically justified.
- Was the article appealing? If so, why? If not, why not?
The article review must include at least two double-spaced pages, not counting the title and reference pages. You are required to use at least one outside source. Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations, introduction, and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.