Identifying and using technology to enhance the instruction process is something that effective educators do on a regular basis. Appropriate technology tools can help in introducing content, presenting content, and assessing learning.
For this assignment, use the unit plan that you created in Topic 4 and create an infographic to include technology tools for each lesson. In the infographic (Windows template, Piktochart.com, etc.) include the following:
- The grade level, standards, and learning objectives the plan is designed to cover.
- At least one technology tool intended to support students in gaining social studies content knowledge.
- At least one technology tool supporting visual or performance art content knowledge.
- At least one technology tool designed to help students self-assess their knowledge.
- Explanation of how each tool supports assessment and the value each tool has in supporting learning and engagement in the inclusive classroom.
Support your infographic with a minimum of three scholarly resources.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite Technical Support Articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.