Q1. The purpose of this assignment is to examine the components of a research article and help you identify guidelines for conducting critical analyses of published works. Read the following article:
Rumrill, Fitzgerald, S., & Ware, M. (2000). Guidelines for evaluating research articles. Work (Reading, Mass.), 14(3), 257–263.
Please use the article to answer the below questions:
- What is an Information Technology Project?
- Identify & explain the major parts of a research paper.
- Explain the difference(s) between qualitative vs quantitative research methods.
- Why use Peer Reviewed journals?
- Why are keywords used during the Literature Review process?
- Why are project deliverables, limitations & deadlines an important aspect of project development?
- Why use/apply APA Basic Citation Stiles in your writing assignments/research?
- Why is Academic Integrity important (see syllabus)?
- Explain the difference between plagiarism vs self-plagiarism?
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Use at least three – five (3 – 5) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
There is no specific page limit for this assignment. Just try to justify the answer with reasonable word limit. May be 5-6 pages maximum.
Q2. Identify and explain a specific business process. How might this process be automated with mobile technologies? How might it be completely redesigned? 2-3 Pages Maximum in APA format.
Text Book – Title: Mobile App Development for iOS and Android by Authors: Jakob Iversen and Michael Eierman.